All accommodation prices are per apartment. Sheets, towels, local taxes and are included end of stay clean. ‘Sleeps’ indicates how many actual beds are available. (Sofa-bed use is shown in brackets and is considered over-occupancy). For under/ over occupancy, deduct or add €40 per person per week.
*Discounted lift passes do not apply during main French holiday periods.
We are a small independent company, specialising in providing bespoke holidays in Montgenèvre. Established since 1988, we operate by repeat bookings or word of mouth. Our only form of advertising is this web site designed and operated by ourselves. We will be happy to supply contacts for client recommendations on request.
How to Book with Ski Etoile
1. Check your flight/ travel options. (See our ‘getting here’ page for useful information) We can offer transfers, ski hire, lift passes, restaurant meal options and ski lessons -You just add your flights. (Most accommodation offers Saturday to Saturday, but on low season short breaks and other days are possible) Take a look at our accommodation pages – Plenty of choice from budget to luxury.
2. Call/Email us on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 01225 290 998 With your holiday dates and accommodation requirements. Include the number of adults and children in your group, type of accommodation and the bedrooms required, e.g. doubles, twins, singles, and whether you are happy to include sofa-beds.
3. Accommodation options provided. We provide details of suitable accommodation choices and pricing for your dates. Further details of additional services Lift passes, transfers etc requested.
4. Reserve Accommodation. If you wish to confirm one of the options, call or email us and we will reserve the chosen accommodation for you.
5. Booking Form. We will send you a booking form for you to complete. Here you can specify other requirements such as airport transfers, ski school or private lessons, Ski hire lift passes etc. If you are booking the evening meal option please give details of food allergies, e.g. nuts
6. Return the booking form with your 30% deposit which is payable at this stage. The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday start date. Payments can be made by debit or credit card on our payments page on the website. A deposit request with a link to the page link will be sent to you.
7. Confirmation – We will confirm your booking by email. The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday start date. Payments can be made by debit or credit card on our payments page on the website. A deposit request with a link to the page link will be sent to you. (See financial protection below**)
8. Start getting excited – Practice “bending ze knees”
Terms and Conditions Cancellation: The deposit is non-refundable. Payment for holiday accommodation is non-refundable unless an alternative booking can be found.
Insurance -Please ensure you have holiday insurance cover for cancellation, all sporting activities you undertake and any damage to your accommodation.
Cleaning – In most cases end of stay clean is provided. Please ensure the washing up is done and put away and the fridge and all bins emptied. Any breakages or damage must be paid for.
Check-in/Out times. – Check in from 16.00 on day of arrival. Check-out time is before 09.00 on the day of departure. (Luggage storage possible on request)
Please feel free to email or phone with any questions you or your friends may have. We are a small enterprise specialising in holidays in Montgenèvre. We operate by repeat bookings or word of mouth. Our only form of advertising for new business is this web site designed and operated by ourselves. We will be happy to supply contacts for client recommendations on request.
Ski Etoile Ltd is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with ”The Package Travel and Linked Travel Regulations of 2018” all passengers booking with Ski Etoile Ltd are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Ski Etoile Ltd.
This insurance has been arranged with Affirma a trading brand of MGA Cover Services Limited (registered address Farren 135 High Street, Crawley, England, RH10 1DQ, company registration: 08444204 authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority registration number 678541) under a binding authority with Evolution Insurance Company Limited (“the Insurer”), registered in Gibraltar No. 88737 with a registered office at 5/5 Crutchett’s Ramp, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
Evolution Insurance Company Limited is licensed by the Financial Services Commission in Gibraltar under the Financial Services (Insurance Companies) Act to carry on insurance business in Gibraltar, and authorised and subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK. Details about the extent of our authorisation and regulation by the FCA are available from us on request.
In the unlikely event of Insolvency of Ski Etoile Ltd, please follow the procedures below:
Policy Holder: Ski Etoile Ltd
Company Registration number: 11452323
Policy Number: EVO/FFI/2018 0046
Policy Period: 00.01hrs 1st September 2018 to 24.00hrs 31st August 2019 GMT.
Claims Department, Affirma, 152 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 3 540 4422
The claims department will supply instructions to follow and the documents required to submit your claim.
Please ensure you retain your booking confirmation form as evidence of cover and value.
NB: If payment for your holiday was made by credit or debit card you must contact the Claims team on the contact above in the first instance for instructions. FFI Booking Confirmation Wording V1
Policy exclusions: This policy will not cover any monies paid back to you by your Travel Insurance or any losses which are recoverable under another insurance or bond (with the exception of Credit and Debit card). This policy will also not cover any loss sustained by Passenger(s) booked on a flight-inclusive package sold and commencing within the United Kingdom.
**Policy Period covers bookings made within the dates specified regardless of date of travel**
Affirma and the Insurer gather and process personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any relevant data protection legislation.
Personal data may be used by Affirma, the Insurer or third parties for underwriting and claims purposes and in order to administer the policy. Affirma and the Insurer will ensure that personal data is kept secure, is used only for the purpose for which it was supplied and is retained only for as long as necessary.
Affirma is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) as a data controller and is listed on the Register of Data Controllers under registration number ZA109110. Affirma’s full Privacy Notice is available at http://www.affirmainsurance.com/privacy-policy
The Insurer is registered with the Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA) as a data controller and is listed on the Register of Data Controllers under registration number DP003699. The Insurer’s full Privacy Notice is available at www.evo-insurance.com/privacy.
SKI ETOILE LIMITED, Company number: 11452323, Manor Lodge, Manor Lane, Wedmore, BS28 4EL