Ski Etoile can source a wide selection of accommodation for you, from studios to chalets and from budget to luxury.
– Take a look at the choices on the website, and if you don’t see something that tickles your fancy, just send us your wish list and we try to find the right place for you. Email email@example.com or phone 01225 290 998 at any time.
Please feel free to email or phone with any questions you or your friends may have. We are a small enterprise specialising in holidays in Montgenèvre. We operate by repeat bookings or word of mouth. Our only form of advertising for new business is this web site designed and operated by ourselves. We will be happy to supply contacts for client recommendations on request.
All accommodation prices are per apartment. Sheets, towels and local taxes are included. ‘Sleeps’ indicates how many actual beds are available. (Sofa-bed use is shown in brackets and is considered over-occupancy). For under/ over occupancy, deduct or add €40 per person per week.
We are a small independent company, specialising in providing bespoke holidays in Montgenèvre. Established since 1988, we operate by repeat bookings or word of mouth. Our only form of advertising is this web site designed and operated by ourselves. We will be happy to supply contacts for client recommendations on request.
How to Book with Ski Etoile
1. Check your flight/ travel options. (See our ‘getting here’ page for useful information) We can offer transfers, ski hire, lift passes and ski lessons -You just add your flights. (Most accommodation offers Saturday to Saturday, but on low season short breaks and other days are possible) Take a look at our accommodation pages – Plenty of choice from budget to luxury.
2. Call/Email us on E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call on 01225 290 998 With your holiday dates and accommodation requirements. Include the number of adults and children in your group, type of accommodation and the bedrooms required, e.g. doubles, twins, singles, and whether you are happy to include sofa-beds.
3. Accommodation options provided. We provide details of suitable accommodation choices and pricing for your dates. Further details of additional services Lift passes, transfers etc requested.
4. Reserve Accommodation. If you wish to confirm one of the options, call or email us and we will reserve the chosen accommodation for you.
5. Booking Form. We will send you a booking form for you to complete. Here you can specify other requirements such as airport transfers, ski school or private lessons, Ski hire lift passes etc. If you are booking the evening meal option please give details of food allergies, e.g. nuts
6. Return the booking form with your 30% deposit which is payable at this stage. The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday start date. Payments can be made by debit or credit card on our payments page on the website. A deposit request with a link to the page link will be sent to you.
7. Confirmation – We will confirm your booking by email. The balance is due 6 weeks before your holiday start date. Payments can be made by debit or credit card on our payments page on the website. A deposit request with a link to the page link will be sent to you. (See financial protection below**)
8. Start getting excited – Practice “bending ze knees” Terms and Conditions Cancellation: The deposit is non-refundable Payment for holiday accommodation is non-refundable unless an alternative booking can be found.
Insurance -Please ensure you have holiday insurance cover for cancellation, all sporting activities you undertake and any damage to your accommodation.
Cleaning – An end of stay clean is provided in the price of the accommodation. We ask you to do the washing up, clean the kitchen area and empty bins and fridge. Please tell us of any breakages.
Check-in/Out times. – Check in from 16.00 on day of arrival. Check-out time is before 09.00 on the day of departure. (Luggage storage possible on request)
Call 01225 290 998 or e-mail us email@example.com to discuss your requirements, and we will get back to you in ‘two shakes of a marmots tail’
Financial protection **- In accordance with “The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992″, Ski Etoile is insured For Financial Failure Cover by MAPFRE ASISTENCIA, policy no.ATTCMGA/FFI/008 2013
. ** Ski Etoile Limited are a tour operator committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. In accordance with ”The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations 1992” all passengers booking with Ski Etoile are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid as detailed in your booking confirmation form. The policy will also include repatriation if required, arising from the cancellation or curtailment of your travel arrangements due to the insolvency of Ski Etoile. This insurance has been arranged by Advantage Financial Services through MAPFRE Assistance. In the unlikely event of Insolvency you must Inform Specialty Claims Services Limited immediately on +44 (0) 1420 383012. Please ensure you retain this booking confirmation form as evidence of cover and value. Policy exclusions: This policy will not cover any monies paid back to you by your Travel Insurance or any losses which are recoverable under another insurance or bond.
SKI ETOILE LIMITED, Company number: 11452323, Manor Lodge, Manor Lane, Wedmore, BS28 4EL